- December 22, 2022: Linked Bitsight API resource.
- November 16, 2021: Added navigational instructions for the Continuous Monitoring application.
- May 3, 2021: New “Could Not Process Domain” request status; Added “Cancelled” request status.
If a company is not yet listed in the company search results, submit a request to add that company to the Bitsight inventory from either the Request company link located at the bottom of the search results page or the Company Requests page. It must resolve to a unique website of the company in question or publicly registered on the company’s name.
- Any user may submit company requests.
- Only Admin, Group Admin, and Portfolio Manager may submit company requests in bulk (Multiple Request).
To request a single company, enter the URL or domain name that’s associated with the company. You will receive an email notification when the report is ready.
To request multiple companies at once, upload a CSV file that includes a column with company domain names. Requests may take up to 1 month to process.
- You will be automatically subscribed to companies that were already available in the Bitsight inventory and will receive a summary of your request via email and when new companies are added.
- You can also select a subscription type to use for the companies once they’re available and a folder to organize them into your portfolio.
Once your request is complete and the company has been added to the Bitsight inventory (provided that the company is mappable), you will be notified of its availability via email and you’ll then be able to add the company to your portfolio. The overall process to generate the report takes 3-5 days.
You may periodically check your email for updates or use the Company Requests page to track the status of your request or to request a new company. This page includes all requests submitted by you or by other users in your organization, during the past 12 months.