- July 10, 2021: Removed PDF.
- August 11, 2021: Linked to user roles and permissions.
Access Control Groups allow subsets of portfolio companies to be grouped together and users to be assigned access to them. The users will have the ability to see and monitor only the subset of companies.
- Helps the members in those groups stay focused.
- Keep your third-party risk management strategy organized.
- Maintain confidentiality among organizations with privacy concerns.
Use the Access Control page to manage Access Control Groups.
Learn more about sharing folders…