- May 23, 2023: “Manage Access” renamed to “Access Control.”
- December 8, 2021: Added Company field & Subscribing Group filter.
- August 11, 2021: Added more details on group allocation.
Once a company is subscribed by a group, it is allocated and owned by that group. The owning group is the only group that can manage the subscription. Visibility to the company can be shared among all groups. When other groups subscribe to the company as a shared subscription, it does not use up additional subscriptions.
To free up any unused subscriptions and if any group allocation has been set up, see Adding or Editing Groups to reallocate subscriptions among the groups.
|The name of the company.
|The type of subscription used to monitor this company.
|Yes. See subscription types.
|The date when a company in your organization subscribed to this company.
|The number of groups this company has been added to.
|The name of the group that subscribed to this company.
- Tier: See tiering and the Portfolio Risk Matrix.
- Folder: Used to organize your portfolio into folders and allows you to better understand the security performance of certain groups of companies.
- Subscription Type: The type of subscription used to monitor this company. See subscription types.
- Industry: See industries.
- Country: Include companies that have attributions in the selected country.
- Group Membership: Include companies that are members of the selected groups.
- Subscribing Group: The group that owns the subscription.