- November 2, 2020: Added best uses.
Use SPM Subsidiary subscriptions to:
- Gain visibility into the success of your organization’s investments in people, processes, and technologies to protect against cyber risk.
- Analyze, compare, and monitor your security performance against that of your industry and individual peers or competitors across the globe.
- Measure the success and impact of your overall security program with peers and competitors.
- Identify and remediate potentially harmful security issues based on customized alerts.
- View detailed information on companies within your organization, including their Bitsight Security Rating, risk vector grades, and risk category data.
- Evaluate one year of performance information, giving you a historical look at the company’s security posture.
- Review compromised devices and observable steps the company has taken to prevent compromise.
- View, schedule, and download reports to easily share your findings with internal stakeholders.
Ratings Tree relationships are structured as a parent company and subsidiary company. If you are the parent company, your subsidiary is a company in your Ratings Tree that is below your company. A subsidiary company can be a parent of another subsidiary, which means some organizations may have multiple levels in their Ratings Tree.
View your Ratings Tree or your portfolio to search and add your subsidiaries to your portfolio. Once subscribed, your subsidiaries will be available in the “Subsidiaries” folder of your portfolio.
If you would like to get started with SPM Subsidiary, please contact your Bitsight Sales Representative. Once your organization has purchased SPM Subsidiary subscriptions, it’ll be available as an option when subscribing to companies.
SPM Subsidiary subscriptions have the following basic features:
|My Infrastructure||View the My Infrastructure page and all IP addresses for your subsidiary.|
|Folders||Use folders, which includes the Subsidiaries folder. The Subsidiaries folder is compatible with alerts, reports, and can be used for filtering. Go to your Company Comparison page to view the Subsidiaries folder.|
|Forensics❖||Forensics adds a deeper level of event information regarding Compromised Systems and User Behavior events.|
|Infection Alerts❖||Reports Compromised System events within minutes of any occurrences.|
❖ This feature is inherited from your My Company subscription and is available to your subsidiaries if it has been added to your My Company subscription.